Customer Support, Inside Sales / PA or NH Office
Strong customer relationships and satisfaction are the backbone of our successful business model and we are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides support to our growing customer base, as well as our professional sales team. The ideal candidate is a key point of contact for customer orders, communications, and inquires. Responsibilities include; but are not limited to, sales order entry, Salesforce (CRM) administration, online ordering portal maintenance and training, customer training coordination and daily support to the Inside Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be proficient in data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have superior organizational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail. We are seeking a well-rounded individual who has a proactive approach to customer service, a strong drive to excel and can build solid relationships with our customer base.
American Auto-Matrix is a leading commercial building controls developer and manufacturer poised for growth, with headquarters in Export Pennsylvania. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development Manager – Northeast U.S.
American Auto-Matrix is a worldwide leader in Building Automation and Energy Management. We are currently seeking an experienced, highly enthusiastic and motivated sales management professional.
The qualified candidate will have demonstrated ability in customer relationship building, business development in a channel/reseller controls market, and an urgency to accomplish our company goals and drive significant growth within the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC, building automation, and system integration.
- 5 plus years of sales channel management experience with proven success in the ability to engage customers at both technical and commercial levels of discussion.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory a minimum of up to 50% of the time.
- BS Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline, alternatively a minimum of five plus years of channel management experience related to building automation and energy management.
- Proven motivator and leader.
Competitive salary and incentive plan along with an excellent benefit package.
SMART BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR FACILITY MANAGEMENT & ENERGY CONTROL
Technical Support Representative II
- : Technical Support
- : March 22, 2016
American Auto Matrix is a leading manufacturer and innovator of building automation systems. We are growing and have extensive plans in place to continue our growth in the building controls business. We have offices in Pittsburgh, PA, Manchester, NH, and Atlanta GA. Our parent company, Cylon Controls, is based in Dublin, Ireland and provides control systems world-wide. We design, manufacture, market and support a full line of building automation systems that provide comfort and energy management controls to commercial and retail buildings of all shapes and sizes. With products sold and installed across the world, AAM carries a distinguished reputation known for providing innovative, high quality products.
Our office in Kennesaw, GA, is seeking a Technical Support Specialist with drive and creativity to represent our organization in the most positive manner by assisting our customers with setup, installation guidance, and technical support of our products. You will work closely with industry experts made up of internal staff, as well as external customers through the resolution of reported problems by providing technical analysis, corrective action direction and/or by engagement with appropriate level of development engineering support.
This position is intended to be the first of our expansion of our technical support group in Atlanta, so we are looking for someone who can work independently and potentially lead the growth of this department in our office there.
This position requires a wide variety of skills to satisfy the responsibilities of the job. The following are some prerequisites as you consider applying for the position. Please review these carefully prior to responding to this ad.
Job Responsibilities & Pre-Requisites
- 5 years’ experience providing technical services for microprocessor-based building control and energy management systems in commercial and/or multi-site retail environments
- “Hands on” experience with HVAC, lighting and refrigeration control system equipment in the field
- Ability to program controllers via graphic user interface
- Effective IT knowledge as it relates to communications to site controllers and low-to-mid level troubleshooting of same
- Effective communicator that can work via phone, computer, and in person with our system integrators and end users
- Prepared to travel to remote sites when necessary to solve customer issues
- Problem solver with patience, but confidence to guide customers to technical solutions
- Ability to present technical materials to small groups of technicians of system integrators and end-users in the use of American Auto Matrix products, including networking, hardware components and creating programming and set up of a control system
- Accurately summarizes discussions and resolutions in the call management system by logging all history and information
- Ability to assist in the evaluation of product issues, enhancement ideas and product improvement concepts to product development teams to ensure the customer’s best interests are always maintained
- Maintain an expert level knowledge on specific designated products
- Contribute to product web sites/knowledge centers to support the propagation and publication of product technical knowledge – commonly done through the user manuals, start-up guides, technical tips, and other communication mediums to improve product delivery, quality, and efficiency
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electronics, Building Technology, or other science related field is required
- Excellent computer skills – including strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, basic IT networking skills, and familiarity with Internet based applications
- Knowledge of communication networks (serial and TCP/IP)
- Ability to confidently visualize problems and provide remote guidance and direction
- Customer service oriented, with a minimum of 3-5 year’s customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment