The CBX-8R8 is designed for a wide range of applications for intelligent control of HVAC equipment, lighting control and electrical systems including metering applications.
|CBX-8R8||FLX-8R8(-H)||CBX-8R8 + 1 x FLX-8R8||CBX-8R8 + 2 x FLX-8R8||CBX-8R8 + 3 x FLX-8R8|
Universal Inputs Hardware connections that can be used as analog or digital inputs (software selectable)
UniPuts TM + Relays (Hardware connections that can be used as inputs, outputs, or relays (software selectable)
Total Inputs + Outputs
Up to 64 Points of Control when combined with three FLX extension modules
Hand/Oﬀ/Auto Local Override Function (FLX-8R8-H model)
Support for Cylon smart thermostat bus
LED status on all I/O channels provides indication of fault or override status
Compact form factor to maximize enclosure space
Easy module expansion using simple bus connectors
Up to 64 Trendlogs, 1024 entries per Trendlog
On-board Modbus RTU integration (available Q3 2018)
- Cost Effective Solution
- Quick & Easy Installation with Modular Hardware Design
- Reduced Diagnostic Time
- Reduced Time on-site
- Efficient Post Installation Checks & Testing
- Flexibility to Expand
Quick & Easy Installation with Modular Hardware Design
- Replace or Extend I/O points quickly and easily.
- FLX Modules snap together without the need for the System Integrator to prepare special cabling. However, when necessary, a cable can be used to extend the FLX modules a total distance of 300 meters (1,000 feet) from the CBX controller.
- I/O bus / power connection is achieved through a single plug connector, simplifying the installation process and eliminating the possibility of misconnection between components of a CBX system trunk.
Reduced Diagnostic Time
- Tool free diagnostics to facilitate instant identiﬁcation of wiring faults.
- Status LEDs included for all I/O points instantaneously provide visual diagnostic and error status for each connected system point reducing problem solving time.
Reduce Time On-Site
- Pre-conﬁguring of the FLX expansion module via the FLX dip switch addressing facility:
- Reduces on-site installation time
- sSmpliﬁes setup and system checks, and
- Reduces the skill level for hardware upgrade or expansion.
Efficient Post Installation Checks and Testing
- Manual over-ride of UniPuts™ enable easy conﬁguration, quick commissioning and post installation testing without the need to connect to Engineering Centre. Over-ride of UniPuts™ can be undertaken through Engineering Centre or locally using the HOA facility where available. Hand / Oﬀ / Auto local over-ride function (Available for FLX UniPuts™).
Flexibility to Expand
- Flexibility to Expand up to 64 points of control with FLX-8R8 and FLX-8R8-H Field Level eXpansion modules.
|Type||STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 processor|
|System Memory||1MByte external SRAM + 16 Mbyte external flash (soldered to PCB not removable)|
|Supply Requirements||24 V AC ±20 % 50/60 Hz|
|Termination||PCB mounted plug terminal connections|
|Conductor Area||Max: AWG 12 (3.09 mm2) Min: AWG 22 (0.355 mm2)|
|Temperature & Humidity||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) / 0-90% RH non-condensing|
|EMC Immunity||EN 61326-1: 2013|
|EMC Emission||EN 61326-1: 2013, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013|
|Size||6.5 x 3.55 x 2.25” (166 x 89.5 x 57 mm) excluding terminal plugs|
|Enclosure & Mounting||Injection-molded ABS / DIN Rail|