With vSTAT, you are in control
Be comfortable with vSTAT, a Virtual Zone application designed for use with the American Auto-Matrix AspectFT system. Through use of this application, users can access multiple servers anywhere in the world and specific zones within a facility. Users can change temperature setpoints, occupancy status, fan status, and more.
With AspectFT, vSTAT can be customized to display and control custom points. Want to turn the lights on or off? vSTAT can be programed to do it! vSTAT also comes with a built in QR Code reader for registering locations within a facility. By using the AspectFT-Studio software, a QR code can be generated and printed for a specific zone and placed near a thermostat or access point. From there users can scan this code, and with the right user permissions access the zone.
With vSTAT you can be comfortable from anywhere.
- Connect to one or multiple sites to manage virtual zones within the AspectFT building automation system
- Configurable by AAM Solution Integrators for extended functionality – such as lighting control, door access, and more
- Adjust heating and cooling setpoints for devices residing on BACnet, Modbus, Legacy, and other supported protocols when connected to an AspectFT BAS
- Determine occupancy status for zones through use of color-coded orbs. Colors indicating occupancy are pre-configured by the installing technician
- Intuitive navigation for zones - allowing users to find a zone through a scrollable and searchable directory listing, through pre-determined PIN password, as well as manual addressing
- Add a specific zone to a list of favorites, complete with a configurable description for the zone
- User/group access to zones when properly administered and managed
- Built-in QR Code Reader for QR navigation, and also supports the ability to use popular third-party Barcode Scanning programs that support the QR Code format