REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Cylon Auto-Matrix is a leading HVAC controls manufacturer and innovator of building automation systems. We are seeking a motivated Regional Sales Manager who will manage our network of system integrators in the Northeast and Western Regions as well as promote growth by developing new business through channel management and market awareness of our products and services.
The ideal candidate should have experience selling in the HVAC industry or related electronic controls applications. Experience in strategic selling and/or channel management will be considered an advantage.
A Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Cylon Auto-Matrix is directly responsible for the developing distribution channels within their assigned region though product education, cooperative selling, relationship building, and business consulting. In addition, sales calls and technical presentations to end-users, architects and engineers will be part of their ongoing responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or relevant technical discipline. Alternatively a minimum of 5+ years in channel management experience related to building automation controls.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC, building automation, and system integration.
- Excellent strategic selling and personal relationship skills.
- Must exhibit a high energy level, be customer focused and have a desire to deliver top quality customer service.
- Exceptional communication and phone skills to work with customers to aide in selling products and services.
- Experience utilizing sales management tools and CRMs (such as SalesForce).
- Must be available for frequent travelling up to 40-50%.
- Be proactive by living our company’s Values of Quality, Integrity, Empowerment, Accountability and Passion.
At Cylon Auto-Matrix we offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary rates.
DIRECTOR OF SALES, NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
The Director of Sales for National Accounts is responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, throughout the country, with multi-site national chains in order to build and achieve corporate business goals.
This position will lead all sales efforts in building the Cylon Retail Solutions (CRS) business in North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing annual operation goals and detailed sales plans to align with corporate business objectives.
- Proactively leading a strategic account planning process that sets performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Evaluates the overall market and potential competitors and based on this analysis develops a vision and strategy for CRS to create a more valuable, differentiated offering.
- Builds a pipeline of prospects and converts to active National Account customers over an agreed period in line with the business plan.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the CRS business, in conjunction with the GM, and plays the lead role in building, motivating and developing an effective CRS team to deliver against business objectives.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated major accounts and meets assigned expectations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical), or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the MSR, BMS, HVAC, or Lighting Controls industries.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience including significant general management experience.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Good judgment and strong customer focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization, including the board of directors, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in presenting to customers, partners and the investment community.
At Cylon Retail Solutions we offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary rates.
The Cylon Retail Solutions Energy Management System (EMS) is a complete energy management solution for multi-site retailers. Cylon Retail Solutions EMS helps retailers reduce energy consumption by as much as 30% or more, optimize store operations, and provide detailed reporting for all aspects of store operations. The Cylon Retail Solutions EMS solution enables centralized facility managers to monitor and control individual as well as entire networks of stores via a web browser—delivering cost-effective capabilities for multisite retailers.
SMART BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR FACILITY MANAGEMENT & ENERGY CONTROL